I found this little jem of a screensaver for the mac.
This screensaver allows you to display QuickTime Movies as a screensaver.
Some interesting points that you may not see immediatly are:
- You can now play Flash animation as a screensaver.
- You can use this screensaver to display Marketing material and switch back to Mac OS X with the move of a mouse.
- It can be a solution to watch QuickTime movies fullscreen.
- You can either select a file or a directory to watch. If you select a file, the movie will loop. If you select a directory, files within this directory will be played sequentially.
- You can also select multiple files and/or directories.
- You can display a Movie in its actual size or make it sized to the screen (with or without a border).
- You can make the Movie be mute (for the safety of your neighbors for instance).
- You can choose the color of the background.
- You can play the movie on the main screen only (if you’re lucky enough to have multiple monitors).