New business Emphony Technologies needed to implement a cost-effective, reliable and available IT infrastructure. It wanted to introduce a server environment on which its infrastructure that project management applications and common workloads could both run. The company chose to implement Ubuntu Server Edition. As a result, the organization has an easy-to-maintain, cost-effective, reliable infrastructure on which it can depend. Neither Emphony, nor its customers, have experienced any downtime since the implementation took place over a year ago. As it moves into full production, Emphony is now looking to adopt Canonical Support with Landscape systems management software to help it grow as a business.
- @TalonsThree I have no idea of what you are talking about 😇 1 year ago
- RT @FortisBC: Damage to ~75 poles in #RockCreekFire #BCHwy33. Crews working in #Bridesville #Beaverdell ow.ly/QV9Sj http://t.co/… 2 years ago
- RT @burninggoats: At least no matter what Scotland decides, they are giving it 110%. #ScotlandDecides #CNN http://t.co/fl9dzQlaYL 3 years ago
- Sure is smokey here at home #quesnel http://t.co/Z8m3el4NN2 3 years ago
- ABC Communications Launches Huawei TD-LTE Solution in BC abccommunications.com/about/news/hua… #Huawei #Quesnel 3 years ago
What is Ubuntu?Ubuntu is an operating system built by a worldwide team of expert developers. It contains all the applications you need: a web browser, office suite, media apps, instant messaging and much more. Ubuntu is an open-source alternative to Windows and Office.