- @TalonsThree I have no idea of what you are talking about 😇 4 years ago
- RT @FortisBC: Damage to ~75 poles in #RockCreekFire #BCHwy33. Crews working in #Bridesville #Beaverdell ow.ly/QV9Sj http://t.co/… 4 years ago
- RT @burninggoats: At least no matter what Scotland decides, they are giving it 110%. #ScotlandDecides #CNN http://t.co/fl9dzQlaYL 5 years ago
- Sure is smokey here at home #quesnel http://t.co/Z8m3el4NN2 5 years ago
- ABC Communications Launches Huawei TD-LTE Solution in BC abccommunications.com/about/news/hua… #Huawei #Quesnel 6 years ago
What is Ubuntu?Ubuntu is an operating system built by a worldwide team of expert developers. It contains all the applications you need: a web browser, office suite, media apps, instant messaging and much more. Ubuntu is an open-source alternative to Windows and Office.
Category Archives: business
Creating an encrypted image from existing data copies the data from an unprotected area to the encrypted image.
If you must maintain data confidentiality when transferring files from your computer but you don’t need to encrypt files on your computer, create a encrypted disk image from existing data. Continue reading
You can quickly create password-protected, read-only PDF documents of confidential or personal data Continue reading
Coming soon… How to get VMware Server 2.0, Ubuntu Hardy Heron v8.04 LTS & OSCAR v9.06 to play together nicely. oh and yes we do have a working VMware image of Oscar EMR macpablo
Openbravo is a fully integrated web-based Open Source enterprise management system, designed to help SMEs manage their business with ease. Continue reading
New business Emphony Technologies needed to implement a cost-effective, reliable and available IT infrastructure. It wanted to introduce a server environment on which its infrastructure that project management applications and common workloads could both run. The company chose to implement … Continue reading
Budget 2009 proposes a temporary 100-per-cent CCA rate for eligible computers and software acquired after January 27, 2009 and before February 2011. This 100-per-cent CCA rate will not be subject to the half-year rule, which generally allows half the CCA write-off otherwise available in the year the asset is first available for use by the taxpayer. Continue reading
Effective Jan. 27, 2009 to Feb. 1, 2011 — that would allow businesses to deduct 100 per cent of a computer purchase that year, rather than simply deducting the amount that the computer had depreciated that year. Continue reading
Independent market estimates range up to $2,000 for the cost of migrating to the Windows 7 operating system for many PC users. New PC hardware requirements account for a significant portion of the added expense. Continue reading