- @TalonsThree I have no idea of what you are talking about 😇 4 years ago
- RT @FortisBC: Damage to ~75 poles in #RockCreekFire #BCHwy33. Crews working in #Bridesville #Beaverdell ow.ly/QV9Sj http://t.co/… 4 years ago
- RT @burninggoats: At least no matter what Scotland decides, they are giving it 110%. #ScotlandDecides #CNN http://t.co/fl9dzQlaYL 5 years ago
- Sure is smokey here at home #quesnel http://t.co/Z8m3el4NN2 5 years ago
- ABC Communications Launches Huawei TD-LTE Solution in BC abccommunications.com/about/news/hua… #Huawei #Quesnel 5 years ago
What is Ubuntu?Ubuntu is an operating system built by a worldwide team of expert developers. It contains all the applications you need: a web browser, office suite, media apps, instant messaging and much more. Ubuntu is an open-source alternative to Windows and Office.
Category Archives: News
Budget 2009 provides Canada Health Infoway with $500 million to support the goal of having 50 per cent of Canadians with an electronic health record by 2010.
Canada Health Infoway http://www.infoway-inforoute.ca/lang-en/ An efficient and effective health care system continues to be a top priority for Canadians. The implementation of health information systems in Canada, often referred to as electronic health records, is a critical element to achieving … Continue reading
We are in the process of developing a local install of Oscar Medical for OS X. I’ll have more information as it becomes avaliable. Thanks Macpablodesigns
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 | 3:53 PM ET http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/05/27/f-electronic-health-records.html Canadians are heavy users of the health-care system. Every year, there are 322 million office-based visits to the doctor. The vast majority of them — 94 per cent — … Continue reading
Last Updated: Wednesday, October 7, 2009 | 8:10 PM ET http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2009/10/07/ehealth-auditor.html?ref=rss&loomia_si=t0:a16:g2:r2:c0.0613188:b28226160 Ontario Auditor General Jim McCarter’s report on eHealth criticizes the agency for relying too much on consultants and for lacking strategic direction. (Frank Gunn/Canadian Press) A scathing report on … Continue reading