- @TalonsThree I have no idea of what you are talking about 😇 4 years ago
- RT @FortisBC: Damage to ~75 poles in #RockCreekFire #BCHwy33. Crews working in #Bridesville #Beaverdell ow.ly/QV9Sj http://t.co/… 4 years ago
- RT @burninggoats: At least no matter what Scotland decides, they are giving it 110%. #ScotlandDecides #CNN http://t.co/fl9dzQlaYL 5 years ago
- Sure is smokey here at home #quesnel http://t.co/Z8m3el4NN2 5 years ago
- ABC Communications Launches Huawei TD-LTE Solution in BC abccommunications.com/about/news/hua… #Huawei #Quesnel 5 years ago
What is Ubuntu?Ubuntu is an operating system built by a worldwide team of expert developers. It contains all the applications you need: a web browser, office suite, media apps, instant messaging and much more. Ubuntu is an open-source alternative to Windows and Office.
Category Archives: Security
Creating an encrypted image from existing data copies the data from an unprotected area to the encrypted image.
If you must maintain data confidentiality when transferring files from your computer but you don’t need to encrypt files on your computer, create a encrypted disk image from existing data. Continue reading
You can quickly create password-protected, read-only PDF documents of confidential or personal data Continue reading
Presently it appears that the worm does nothing more malicious than spread and change the infected user’s lock screen wallpaper. Continue reading
Lynis is an auditing tool for Unix (specialists). It scans the system and available software, to detect security issues. Beside security related information it will also scan for general system information, installed packages and configuration mistakes. Continue reading
Great article from Computerworld http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/343900/How_Hackers_Find_Your_Weak_Spots?taxonomyId=16 Computerworld – While there are an infinite number of social engineering exploits, typical ones include the following: Stealing passwords: In this common maneuver, the hacker uses information from a social networking profile to guess a … Continue reading
Before the days of mass inter-connectivity “before everyone was connected to the internet”, malicious code traveled on portable storage media, like a CD-ROM or floppy disk. The malware, usually a virus hidden in the boot sector of a disk, acted … Continue reading
How to get Pwnd’ with P2P networks. P2P networks… and you thought that there was just music on there? Information is the key to everything, with enough information anyone can do anything. I am not going to tell you how … Continue reading