- @TalonsThree I have no idea of what you are talking about 😇 1 year ago
- RT @FortisBC: Damage to ~75 poles in #RockCreekFire #BCHwy33. Crews working in #Bridesville #Beaverdell ow.ly/QV9Sj http://t.co/… 1 year ago
- RT @burninggoats: At least no matter what Scotland decides, they are giving it 110%. #ScotlandDecides #CNN http://t.co/fl9dzQlaYL 2 years ago
- Sure is smokey here at home #quesnel http://t.co/Z8m3el4NN2 3 years ago
- ABC Communications Launches Huawei TD-LTE Solution in BC abccommunications.com/about/news/hua… #Huawei #Quesnel 3 years ago
What is Ubuntu?Ubuntu is an operating system built by a worldwide team of expert developers. It contains all the applications you need: a web browser, office suite, media apps, instant messaging and much more. Ubuntu is an open-source alternative to Windows and Office.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Community fundraising event for the Campbell River food bank. A live, 24 hour a day marathon radio broadcast from within a 53 foot trailer.
WHO : 99-7 The River” in Campbell River WHAT : Community fund-raising event for the Campbell River food bank. A live, 24 hour a day marathon radio broadcast from within a 53 foot trailer. WHEN : Starting 7am, Tuesday December … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Budget 2009 Direct Small Business Benefits Improving Access to Financing The government plan to get the sluggish lending industry moving again includes: Delivering $13 billion in additional financing by increasing the flexibility and capacities of the financial Crown corporations, the … Continue reading
Regulations Amending the Income Tax Regulations (Capital Cost Allowance — 2009 Budget Measure, Miscellaneous Program)
FYI found this amendment for Budget 2009 announced a temporary 100% accelerated capital cost allowance (CCA) rate for new general-purpose electronic data processing equipment and systems software for that equipment (“computer equipment”) P.C. 2009-847 May 28, 2009 Her Excellency the Governor … Continue reading
Most businesses are faced with dozens of choices everyday. One quick solution is to go with the big names. Just as in the past, nobody ever got fired for buying IBM, you should have few complaints if you go with … Continue reading
After going through all of the budget information I have pulled out the things that stand out for the small business, There is some much information on so many different pages, I have put together a run down of what … Continue reading