- @TalonsThree I have no idea of what you are talking about 😇 2 years ago
- RT @FortisBC: Damage to ~75 poles in #RockCreekFire #BCHwy33. Crews working in #Bridesville #Beaverdell ow.ly/QV9Sj http://t.co/… 2 years ago
- RT @burninggoats: At least no matter what Scotland decides, they are giving it 110%. #ScotlandDecides #CNN http://t.co/fl9dzQlaYL 3 years ago
- Sure is smokey here at home #quesnel http://t.co/Z8m3el4NN2 3 years ago
- ABC Communications Launches Huawei TD-LTE Solution in BC abccommunications.com/about/news/hua… #Huawei #Quesnel 3 years ago
What is Ubuntu?Ubuntu is an operating system built by a worldwide team of expert developers. It contains all the applications you need: a web browser, office suite, media apps, instant messaging and much more. Ubuntu is an open-source alternative to Windows and Office.
Tag Archives: Accelerated CCA
Budget 2009 proposes a temporary 100-per-cent CCA rate for eligible computers and software acquired after January 27, 2009 and before February 2011. This 100-per-cent CCA rate will not be subject to the half-year rule, which generally allows half the CCA write-off otherwise available in the year the asset is first available for use by the taxpayer. Continue reading