- @TalonsThree I have no idea of what you are talking about 😇 4 years ago
- RT @FortisBC: Damage to ~75 poles in #RockCreekFire #BCHwy33. Crews working in #Bridesville #Beaverdell ow.ly/QV9Sj http://t.co/… 4 years ago
- RT @burninggoats: At least no matter what Scotland decides, they are giving it 110%. #ScotlandDecides #CNN http://t.co/fl9dzQlaYL 5 years ago
- Sure is smokey here at home #quesnel http://t.co/Z8m3el4NN2 5 years ago
- ABC Communications Launches Huawei TD-LTE Solution in BC abccommunications.com/about/news/hua… #Huawei #Quesnel 5 years ago
What is Ubuntu?Ubuntu is an operating system built by a worldwide team of expert developers. It contains all the applications you need: a web browser, office suite, media apps, instant messaging and much more. Ubuntu is an open-source alternative to Windows and Office.
Tag Archives: Canada Government
Budget 2009 provides Canada Health Infoway with $500 million to support the goal of having 50 per cent of Canadians with an electronic health record by 2010.
Canada Health Infoway http://www.infoway-inforoute.ca/lang-en/ An efficient and effective health care system continues to be a top priority for Canadians. The implementation of health information systems in Canada, often referred to as electronic health records, is a critical element to achieving … Continue reading
Effective Jan. 27, 2009 to Feb. 1, 2011 — that would allow businesses to deduct 100 per cent of a computer purchase that year, rather than simply deducting the amount that the computer had depreciated that year. Continue reading
Regulations Amending the Income Tax Regulations (Capital Cost Allowance — 2009 Budget Measure, Miscellaneous Program)
FYI found this amendment for Budget 2009 announced a temporary 100% accelerated capital cost allowance (CCA) rate for new general-purpose electronic data processing equipment and systems software for that equipment (“computer equipment”) P.C. 2009-847 May 28, 2009 Her Excellency the Governor … Continue reading