- @TalonsThree I have no idea of what you are talking about 😇 1 year ago
- RT @FortisBC: Damage to ~75 poles in #RockCreekFire #BCHwy33. Crews working in #Bridesville #Beaverdell ow.ly/QV9Sj http://t.co/… 1 year ago
- RT @burninggoats: At least no matter what Scotland decides, they are giving it 110%. #ScotlandDecides #CNN http://t.co/fl9dzQlaYL 2 years ago
- Sure is smokey here at home #quesnel http://t.co/Z8m3el4NN2 2 years ago
- ABC Communications Launches Huawei TD-LTE Solution in BC abccommunications.com/about/news/hua… #Huawei #Quesnel 3 years ago
What is Ubuntu?Ubuntu is an operating system built by a worldwide team of expert developers. It contains all the applications you need: a web browser, office suite, media apps, instant messaging and much more. Ubuntu is an open-source alternative to Windows and Office.
Tag Archives: OSCAR
Ubuntu Hardy Heron v8.04 Server & OSCAR McMaster Clinical Management System (CMS) RELEASE 9_06 What is OSCAR McMaster Clinical Management System (CMS)? OSCAR is a Suite of Applications which serve to enhance the health and social service community’s ability to … Continue reading
Coming soon… How to get VMware Server 2.0, Ubuntu Hardy Heron v8.04 LTS & OSCAR v9.06 to play together nicely. oh and yes we do have a working VMware image of Oscar EMR macpablo
Budget 2009 provides Canada Health Infoway with $500 million to support the goal of having 50 per cent of Canadians with an electronic health record by 2010.
Canada Health Infoway http://www.infoway-inforoute.ca/lang-en/ An efficient and effective health care system continues to be a top priority for Canadians. The implementation of health information systems in Canada, often referred to as electronic health records, is a critical element to achieving … Continue reading
We are in the process of developing a local install of Oscar Medical for OS X. I’ll have more information as it becomes avaliable. Thanks Macpablodesigns
Free software is secure, creators say Last Updated: Friday, October 9, 2009 | 8:15 PM ET http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2009/10/09/mcmaster-medical-records-oscar674.html Researchers at Hamilton’s McMaster University say they have devised an electronic medical records system that can be implemented by physicians across Ontario for … Continue reading